Russia and Ukraine is an important exporters of oil, natural gas, metals, fertilizers, rare gases and other industrial raw materials. Affected by the further intensification of the tension of the war, the global market has become more worried about the supply of the concrete waterproofing agent, and panic spreads in the futures market. Prices of commodities such as aluminum and nickel are at recent highs on concerns that supplies will fall. Russia accounts for 49 percent of global exports of nickel, 42 percent of palladium, 26 percent of aluminum and 13 percent of platinum, and is a significant exporter of steel and copper. Palladium is an important metal for sensors and memory. In addition, Russia is the world's largest exporter of nitrogen fertilizer, the second largest exporter of potash fertilizer, and the third-largest exporter of phosphate fertilizer. Ukraine is also an important producer of nitrogen fertilizer. Russia's natural gas supply also has a significant impact on the global fertilizer industry and concrete waterproofing agent industry, especially in Europe. The price of the product name will also fluctuate to some extent. Russia carries out crude gas separation, and Ukraine is responsible for refined exports. Ukraine supplies 70% of the world's neon, 40% of krypton and 30% of xenon. These three gases are the materials used to make chips.
What is concrete waterproofing agent?
Concrete waterproofing agent can significantly improve the impermeability and waterproofing of concrete, and the impermeability grade can reach P25 or higher. It is especially suitable for concrete for bungalow roof, large volume waterproof concrete, hydraulic concrete, waterproof mortar, etc. It can completely cure roof leakage, wall moisture return, and ground seepage.
The function of concrete waterproofing agent
1. Efficient water reduction and enhancement.
2. High-efficiency impermeability function: the addition of concrete waterproofing agent can effectively improve the capillary structure of concrete, and at the same time precipitate gel and block the internal capillary channels of concrete. Compared with no waterproofing agent, the impermeability can be improved by 5-8 times. , with permanent waterproof effect.
3. Improve the working performance of the mortar: It can improve the workability of the freshly mixed mortar, and the water loss rate is small, which can significantly improve the workability of the mortar.
4. Benefit analysis: It has the functions of replacing lime paste, overcoming hollowing, shelling, reducing floor ash, saving labor and improving efficacy.
5. Retarding effect: It can delay the heat release rate of cement hydration and effectively prevent concrete from cracking.
6. Saving cement: On the premise of maintaining the same strength and slump as the benchmark concrete, it can save 10% of cement.
Physical and chemical indicators of concrete waterproofing agent
Appearance: powdery solid; Odor: None; Corrosiveness: None
How to use concrete waterproofing agent
1. The dosage range is 4-6%, and the specific amount should be determined after a small amount of experiments.
2. For on-site mixing, first mix with stones, sand, cement and other admixtures evenly at one time, and then add water to mix. (Compared with no water repellent, the time is appropriately extended by 30 seconds.
Precautions for concrete waterproofing agent
1 When cement is changed or new cement is added, a concrete compatibility test should be done.
2. When mixed with other admixtures, its compatibility should be checked first.
3. Properly mix ingredients according to the mixing ratio, and operate in strict accordance with the construction specifications when pouring concrete.
4. As with conventional concrete, maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
5. Concrete waterproofing agent should be stored in a dry place, pay attention to moisture-proof, and the shelf life is 2 years. During the shelf life, if it is wet and agglomerated, it can still be used after being ground and sieved.
6. For concrete with water repellent in erosive medium, when the corrosion resistance coefficient is less than 0.8, anti-corrosion measures should be taken. The surface temperature of the concrete structure with waterproofing agent should not exceed 100 ℃, otherwise protection measures must be taken to cut off the heat source.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected economies and chemical companies in many countries around the world. Measures such as extending holidays and resuming work were taken to control the development of the epidemic, and the normal operation of some chemical enterprises was also affected to some extent.
We provides high quality concrete waterproofing agent with reasonable price. “In order to feedback to old customers, the company is still in full operations to provide concrete waterproofing agent with competitive price.” said Olina, the sales manager.
Chemical production is highly dependent on transportation, and the epidemic affects the circulation of people and materials first. Predictably, none of this is rosy. In densely populated areas with large mobility, the situation of epidemic prevention and control becomes more severe in the later stage. If you are looking for the concrete waterproofing agent, feel free to contact us.
Foamed concrete is a highly entrained sand cement with at least 20% air volume in the cured product.…
Due to the laminar structure of graphite, atoms or small molecules can be introduced between the carbon layers (intercalation）…
Guotai Junan released a research report saying that under the background of carbon neutrality, the scarcity of coal mines is prominent, and the value of assets will continue to increase. The high point of capital expenditure in the coal industry appe…